JOIN / RENEW
Why consider joining HLAA? An opportunity to participate in the nations’ leading consumer advocacy group helping people with hearing loss and deafness. Membership also includes access to our network of resources, discounts to products and services, seminars and campaigns, and more.
- Receive Hearing Life, the quarterly magazine about the latest technology, products and information about how to live well with hearing loss, in print and digital format for one year. Read stories from people who have hearing loss as well as articles from leading professionals in the field.
- Discounted rate to the annual HLAA Convention held in various cities across the country (discount also applies to all members in the couple/family membership).
- Discounts on certain products and services. HLAA does not endorse the product or service discounts offered on this page, nor does exclusion suggest disapproval.
- Support found in our extensive network of chapters.
- Online activities such as HLAA webinars, forums, surveys, and groups for young adults and parents.
- Participation in advocacy campaigns.
- Veterans attending their first HLAA convention enjoy complimentary registration (as well as for a caregiver). For more information about registering for HLAA’s annual convention and other veteran-related benefits, please go to the Veterans page.
- iDeal Hearing Aids offers savings on hearing aids.
- American Hearing Benefits offers a negotiated discount on some hearing aids.
- Neurotone, Inc., Lace (Listening and Communication Enhancement) offers a 30% discount.
- Harris Communications provides a 20% discount on most items.
- Avis gives members $20 off a weekly car rental in addition to a possible 25% discount.
- ClearSounds Communications offers a 20% discount at checkout.
- HITEC gives a 20% discount for assistive listening devices.
- HLAA Travel is a full-featured travel website.
HLAA does not endorse any of these products, but we are pleased to offer these discounts to HLAA members.
Interested in joining? Use the link below to download a mailable membership form, or do so online with Square.
Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent to view.
To learn about membership benefits for corporate, nonprofit and professional members, please visit